Senior Capital Projects Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A prestigious and ambitious London Borough Council has an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Capital Projects Manager to play a pivotal role delivering a range of innovative regeneration projects in prime growth and regeneration areas.
This is an exciting time at this borough which is undergoing major investment as a result of a new Cross Rail station which has acted as a catalyst for wider development and programmes valued at circa £120m.
You will be assigned to the development and delivery of major projects and capital programmes for new build housing and education through the councils wholly owned development company.
These schemes will include an array of residential development encompassing social housing, affordable housing, affordable rents and private housing for sale etc, including delegated project budgets up to £20m at any one time.
- Delivery regeneration projects from inception, design, through planning to implementation in relation to housing and regeneration
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams, contractors and consultants etc
- Develop clearly defined project briefs / specifications, outputs, budgets and programmes for individual projects
- Produce bids and secure project funding
- Member briefings
- Undertake complex negotiations with land owners and prepare formal agreements
- Manage extensive stakeholder and community consultation
- Undertake viability studies
- Evaluate and appraise the development potential for new and existing development sites
- Balance competing interests sensitively and manage a process of change across a diverse range of communities
- Develop positive and cohesive relationships, networks and partnerships
Applications are welcome from candidates from a diverse range of professional backgrounds from one or more of the following areas including planning, design, property development or economic development.
Furthermore you will have excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
For further information, please contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263.
Apply for Senior Capital Projects Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly