Residential Block Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Residential Block Manager - London - £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum + Benefits
An immediate requirement has arisen for an experienced Residential block manager to join a leading surveying firm in London. The role will also have an element of commercial property management involved as well.
- Manage residential and commercial properties cost effectively and in accordance with legislation and RICS
- Tenant/Landlord liaison
- Maintenance of data including tenancy schedules, central contact information etc
- Approval of invoices, credits and financial reports
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets for service charges, non-recoverable and capital expenditure
- Use of Tramps system
- Responsible for credit control reporting, resolving disputes, recommending debt recovery and pursuing collection
- Supervision of building managers and staff
- Building inspections and identifying maintenance requirements
- Compiling Service Charge budgets, tendering of contracts, budgetary control of properties and timely conclusion of reconciliation to tenants.
- Oversee FM to ensure health and safety legislation is complied with
- Process all applications from tenants including applications to underlet/assign or for alterations to demised premises including recommendations to our clients
- Instruct and consult with external agents including solicitors, planning consultants, building surveyors and valuers.
For further information or to apply for the vacancy please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301
Apply for Residential Block Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly