Commercial Asset Manager - Family Office
3 days left
- Full Time
Family Office with a high value, and diverse UK Real Estate Portfolio are looking for their first UK hire, and need a dynamic, stand alone Asset Manager to really drive value from their Property Interests. They own a mix of Retail, Office and Industrial properties in London and across the UK, and these are currently managed by outsourced partners. They are looking for someone who can take a far more holistic approach to the portfolio, and ensure that it’s being managed effectively. Immediate projects include taking ownership for a Development project adding 150 PRS Flats to one of their London Commercial buildings, as well as driving the letting campaign for a large, multi-tenanted Office Building in a Yorkshire city.
- Formulating and implementing Asset Management strategies, including recommendations for capital improvements, redevelopments and refurbishment, so as to improve and maximize the value of the portfolio.
- Maintaining thorough understanding of local market dynamics, brokerage community and market leasing activity and trends to proactively manage the portfolio and ensuring that all potential lease transactions are consistent with the prevailing market conditions.
- Implementation of an internet based letting strategy, appointment of agents and undertaking and negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals in conjunction with external advisors, lawyers, agents and surveyors.
- Monitoring all leasing activity to ensure maximum occupancy and income and to ensure appropriate cost control measures are achieved.
- Supervising and overseeing maintenance and repair teams.
- Engaging proactively with tenants and creating meaningful partnerships.
- Pursuing planning applications and feasibility studies regarding the development of existing properties within the portfolio, particularly the development of additional residential units.
- Dealing with capital improvement projects such as redevelopments, refurbishments and re-fits. Setting budgets, monitoring works and ensuring delivery on time and on budget.
- MRICS qualified and circa 3 – 7 years post qualification Asset Management experience
- Proven track record of concluding rent reviews, lease renewals etc.
- Ability to take ownership and manage multiple complex projects.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, be target driven, able to work independently, possess strong analytical, organizational, and quantitative skills as well as communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be willing to travel to the various properties throughout the region
Apply for Commercial Asset Manager - Family Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly