Investment Surveyor - Real Estate Private Equity
- The Investment Surveyor will assist with origination, execution and asset management of UK opportunities
- Expsoure to different investment strategies and asset classes including commercial, student and leisure
- Support the Partners in screening and analysing new investment opportunities,
- Financial analysis and excel modelling, managing advisors and due diligence work streams
- Undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
- Assist with the on-going asset and development management of the firm's real estate portfolios.
- Work closely with all levels within the firm and are given high-level responsibilities.
- Exposure to a wide range of deals including those at a corporate and asset level, operating businesses etc
- Strong undergraduate degree from a top-tier University.
- Keen interest in the property/real estate sector.
- Flexible on level from Part-qualified RICS surveyor to 2 years post RICS qualification.
- Proven track record across the UK real estate market within a leading Property Consultancy/Agency OR
- Real Estate Investment Manager or Asset Manager or Property Fund.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities; creating, calculating & interpreting models - DCF, NPV, IRR etc.
- Applicants will be highly motivated to develop a career within the real estate private equity market.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.
- Ability to produce, interpret and analyse complex business plans.
- Those with an entrepreneurial mind-set will be well suited.
- Highly motivated, mature, humble and commercially minded.