7 days left
- Full Time
Joshua Robert is current representing a leading property company in the Midlands. The organisation is regarded as a fantastic employer, offering lots of opportunity for development and a huge emphasis on the welfare of its staff.
Despite the current Covid-19 pandemic, the business is experiencing growth and has a requirement to add an Agency Surveyor to it’s established commercial team. The role will work directly with the Partners and is being earmarked for succession planning through to Partner. This opportunity would suit a motivated surveyor with experience of Commercial Valuation.
- Carrying out valuations of a wide range of private clients across retail, industrial and office
- Undertaking secured lending valuations and other one-off valuations when required
- Working with other teams; developing existing and prospective client relationships
- L&T work (should the individual be interested in a mixed role)
- Developing a team and supporting junior team members
MRICS is preferred, experience of commercial valuation is essential. It’s important you are motivated and have the ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, you’ll work for a highly commercial and forward-thinking organisation. The business is unique and highly progressive, offering excellent work life balance, progression and exceptional remuneration packages.
For more information, please contact us:
0121 582 0877
Apply for Valuation Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly