Internal Site Manager
Internals Site Manager North London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to work on a dynamic and innovative residential scheme in North London
This opportunity is for someone to provide high level of support to the Internals packages. The development long-term goal is to add sustainable value to the working force as a business, supply chain and in turn delivering this fantastic 12-acre scheme.
Job Responsibilities -
- To work on the fit-out packages from 1st fix to 2nd and handover
- Report to the project managers on any improvements required on any construction activities
- Experience with internal packages with residential developers
- Must have a good understanding of residential projects and how the details work with a major emphasis on quality
Core Abilities -
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Responding to changing business circumstances and readily adapts to maintain effective performance
- Take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- Knowledge and understanding of internal packages details
You will have a strong build or build inspector background in the residential sector.
This role is for someone who is looking for a long-term career and progression, in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunity to grow within!
On offer -
- Basic salary to £55k
- Discretionary Bonus
- Car allowance of £5k
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Scheme