Data Analyst/ Investment Reporting Manager
A highly prestigious Investor and Developer is currently seeking a Data Analyst/Reporting Manager to join their Community Investment and Development team, based in London.
You will be responsible for working on large socio-economic schemes that give back to local communities. You will be managing large data sets and analysing them. You will then be involved in presenting and discussing your data and reports to senior members of the company for strategic decision making.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has a natural interest in this area of the market and is motivated to progress their career within a highly established organisation.
- Degree qualified.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to manage large data sets.
- Must have a strong interest in sustainability and/or socio-economic led development schemes.
- Ability to discuss and present your findings in a confident manner.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills.
They are offering a salary from £32,000 - £37,000 per annum plus company benefits package.
The office is based in Central London and you will be required to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Data Analyst/ Investment Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly