Senior Project Controls Engineer
are expanding their service line and subsequently creating new senior leaderships roles and can provide the platform for future directorate opportunities.
- Develop Risk Management strategies
- Cost reporting from Primavera P6
- Reviewing proposed plans and implemented programme impact assessments
- Periodic reporting
- Key interface milestone tracking
- Taking a lead within the team, collaborative working
- Mentorship of junior staff
- Client stakeholder engagement
The ideal candidate will have proven Planning & Scheduling experience on largescale Rail projects and be an expert within the use of primavera P6.
Ideal opportunity for somebody looking to progress there career within a multinational business working on some of the most existing rail projects across the country.
Apply for Senior Project Controls Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly