Residential Block Manager - London - Up To £45,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Residential block manager to join their growing team in London on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high-end blocks in London.
- Manage residential and commercial properties cost effectively and in accordance with legislation and RICS
- Tenant/Landlord liaison
- Maintenance of data including tenancy schedules, central contact information etc
- Approval of invoices, credits and financial reports
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets for service charges, non-recoverable and capital expenditure
- Use of Tramps system
- Responsible for credit control reporting, resolving disputes, recommending debt recovery and pursuing collection
- Supervision of building managers and staff
- Building inspections and identifying maintenance requirements
- Compiling Service Charge budgets, tendering of contracts, budgetary control of properties and timely conclusion of reconciliation to tenants.
- Oversee FM to ensure health and safety legislation is complied with
- Process all applications from tenants including applications to underlet/assign or for alterations to demised premises including recommendations to our clients
- Instruct and consult with external agents including solicitors, planning consultants, building surveyors and valuers.
- Background in residential block management behind them
- Personable, patient and adaptable.
- Ideally with some FM / contractor experience.
- ARMA qualified would be an advantage but not essential.
Apply for Residential Block Manager - London - Up To £45,000 Per Annum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly