Senior Surveyor - Birmingham - Portfolio Management
Senior Surveyor - Portfolio Management
12 month Fixed Term Contract, based Birmingham
A leading international property advisory firm are currently seeking a Senior Surveyor for their Portfolio Management team to lead with the management element of a substantial portfolio, based across the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing substantial parts of different national property portfolios for clients. You will also be involved in managing transactions of some of client's acquisitions and disposals and will generally be in close contact with the client on a day to day basis.
- Supervising the day to day estates management
- Lease renewals and inspections
- Serviced office searches
- Assisting with budgeting, monthly funding requests and preparation of all reports to clients, and providing quarterly reports
- Maintaining excellent working relationships between clients and tenants
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and tenants on a regular basis
- Review strategic opportunities within relevant parts of the portfolio, identifying opportunities to add value.
- Degree level education
- Experience in management of commercial property from a corporate real estate or landlord perspective. A wide range of property experience will also be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with proven track record in delivering quality client service within tight timescales
- An ability to handle a wide range of management and professional duties independently
This is a 12-month fixed contract. Salary is £38,000 per annum plus car allowance. If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Senior Surveyor - Birmingham - Portfolio Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly