A Jersey based Family Office, specialising in receivership purchases and value-add opportunities, is seeking an Asset Manager for their well-established real estate portfolio. The role will encompass the management of existing assets within the UK portfolio and concentrate on new acquisition for the Group.
The current UK portfolio is mainly invested in office, retail and residential currently with a view to expand into other sectors. The assets are well located in dynamic UK cities including London, Newcastle, Chester, Bristol, and Liverpool. The Successful candidate will manage all aspects of the existing portfolio with a view to maximise occupancy and capital value and concentrate on making new acquisitions.
- High calibre Asset Manager with at least ten years’ experience ideally.
- Adaptable and able to react quickly
- Hard working, conscientious and able to work on their own with a strong will to succeed
- Excellent negotiation skills and a proven track record of creating value out of projects
- Hands-on experience of all aspects of Real estate
- Highly knowledgeable about property markets, commercial, residential, and alternative sectors.
- Acquisition, asset management and leasing skills
- Highly numeric and able to run acquisition and project appraisals
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Realise asset management opportunities within the existing portfolio
- Acquiring New assets. We are particularly interested in the Industrial sector
- Regular reporting to the Family Office.
- Exceptional package with salary and profit share of all new acquisitions.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘apply’ button today’