Services Coordinator - Utilities
1 day left
- Full Time
Services coordinator invited to join technical department of residential developer and focus on coordinating works between utility providers and internal departments from land viability, through build to completion.
House builder focused on place-making through considered master planning and sensitive house type design. The proudly boast more awards for design and delivery than any other house builder and are in fact themselves the competition.
You main purpose will be to progress the development of all gas, water and electricity on new build schemes from land viability, through technical appraisal and design, and assist with communication between providers and construction teams. This will include:
- Assist the Land department and Development Managers / Co-ordinators in obtaining copies of all statutory authority records of their apparatus on and around the site.
- Discuss, negotiate and obtain statutory authority proposals and quotations for serving the proposed developments in conjunction with other stakeholders, inclusive of any diversions and associated costs.
- Prepare Service Technical Reports and Checklist for inclusion in the Land Pack for CMC Approval.
- Develop economical proposals with utility providers and Technical & Commercial departments
- Prepare reports / information / costs for inclusion in the Planning and Budget Packs.
- Collate all service information required for the Pre-Construction Health & Safety Plans for the sign-off by the Regional Health & Safety Manager and Regional Development Director
- Support the site teams during the installation of the on-site services mains, connections and installation of meters.
A general background knowledge in residential development combined with a relevant qualification in building / civil engineering. Ideally you will have had experience in working closely in the procurement and development of utilities, and be an organised and apt communicator to move processes forward smoothly. Useful skills also include being an accommodating individual who works well under pressure to multiple tight deadlines. You will need to be able to drive for this particular position.
Salary between £35k & £45k dependent on experience with benefits package including company car/car allowance, private healthcare, bonus <15% and 25days annual leave.