Associate and Analyst for Top Tier PE Investment Team
Top Tier Private Equity firm with an unparalleled track record in growth, are looking for two new hires to aid expansion. Their Investment team have over 1Bn to deploy across Western Europe, and now need an Associate and an Analyst level candidate to help deploy this capital, specifically within the UK. They have a very dynamic, entrepreneurial and focused team in London, and their core specialism is Industrial and Logistics property. It’s a busy and fast paced environment, working within a collaborative and tightly integrated team. At Associate level they need a very market facing candidate who can originate and execute new deals, utilising a well developed network of brokers, but also being able to facilitate off market deals by getting to know your patch in forensic detail. At both levels candidates need 2/1 or 1s class Hons / Masters degrees from a Top Tier University in a Maths, Finance or RE focused subject. In summary candidates must have an outstanding combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills.
- Buy-side acquisition of real estate assets and portfolios.
- Working directly on investments with senior officers and senior management, real estate underwriting.
- Building complex financial models in excel - advanced excel modelling skills will be tested at interview
- Analysing findings and performing in depth market research.
- Negotiating terms and structuring agreements and documentation.
- Preparing presentation materials including Investment Committee Memos.
- Managing third party advisors.
- Managing the closing process.
- Dedication to building a career in private equity with a focus on real estate
- Relevant employment background and demonstration of interest in real estate private equity
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
Apply for Associate and Analyst for Top Tier PE Investment Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly