Interim Estates Surveyor
A unique property company boasting an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across the Midlands. The business is currently seeking an interim Estates Surveyor on a 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of projects of varying sizes. As an experienced General Practice Surveyor, your role will involve:
- To lead and manage all landlord and tenant matters ensuring that appropriate action is undertaken in relation to rent reviews, lease renewals, lease re-gears are undertaken
- To develop and implement appropriate estate management strategies to ensure that maximum benefit is derived from the partners’ portfolio.
- To assist the Manager of Estates Services in reviewing the performance of the portfolio and development strategy.
- To assist and work closely with the Asset Management team in order to ensure that appropriate action is undertaken to manage the client’s property portfolio.
- To actively manage the day to day estate management of the property portfolio.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Be available at short notice
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS or FRICS qualified) is prefered
- RICS registered valuer status would be a bonus.
- Substantial experience of working within a relevant estates management environment
- Substantial experience of negotiating lettings leases and licences, and general estate management.
All applications will remain completely confidential. If you are interested in this or any other opportunity, please give Josh Powell a call on 0121 582 0877 or apply with your CV to this advert.
Apply for Interim Estates Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly