Project Director – London
About the Project
A £100m London based mixed use project with commercial offices, retail, leisure and community use. The development is a JV with the local authority and complex in nature, requiring an individual with excellent technical & delivery skills.
About the role:
Reporting to the Board and CEO, you will be responsible in the entirety for the mixed-use development through D&B phases to completion. You will manage the whole development and delivery process from initial planning through to occupation. You will ensure that the scheme is optimised and value engineered to deliver the best development solution for the business, then deliver the scheme and manage final handover
What we are looking for:
As Project Director you are comfortable delivering complex commercial led schemes dealing with the planning, design development and delivery aspects. You are of robust character and have an opinion, you take pride in your professional ability and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you deliver beyond the original brief.
Apply for Project Director – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Housing & Social Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Regeneration & Sustainability Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Investment & Development Project Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Planning & Development Project Manager jobs in London (Central)