Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Retail & Leisure Business Rates - W1
Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Retail & Leisure Business Rates - W1 - Up to £45,000 with a Car Allowance and Benefits
My client is looking to bring in an experienced and qualified Surveyor/Senior Surveyor into their Retail & Leisure Business Rates team. The role is based out of the West End and is offering up to £45,000 with a car allowance and benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Achieving rates savings via the Check, Challenge, Appeal process and pursue all other opportunities for savings.
• Providing key clients with services covering rating valuation appeals, rates reliefs and rates management.
• Managing the relationship with key clients.
• Agreeing, achieving and surpassing billing targets.
• Supporting the graduates and/or Apprentices that rotate through the team.
• MRICS qualified
• Technical knowledge including relevant legislation and case law
• Experience of valuing retail properties for rating purposes preferable
• Commercially aware
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work on own initiative whilst being an excellent team player
• Proven IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail, a commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships
• Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
Apply for Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Retail & Leisure Business Rates - W1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly