Associate / Director - Retail & Leisure Management Surveyor
Beach Baker are delighted to be working with a blue-chip property advisory firm to recruit an Associate Director / Director level qualified general practice surveyor with a background in retail & leisure property management. The team provide expert service charge advice to several retail and leisure clients across the UK.
This senior role will be working with an experienced team undertaking service charge consultancy, advising occupiers principally within the retail and leisure space. This is an exciting opportunity that requires an ambitious and highly motivated team player, who has the individual drive and enthusiasm to succeed in this role.
The successful applicant will be "hands on" and directly involved in leading the day-to-day delivery and management of a substantial service charge portfolio. In addition, the role will require an active contribution towards the many and various aspects of blue chip client account management.
The role requires a positive outlook and a willingness to rise to the challenge. Similarly, this role will naturally see the successful applicant become party to certain private, confidential and/or sensitive information, which demands the ability to identify and deal with such information appropriately, tactfully and with upmost diplomacy.
- Good commercial awareness, with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Keen eye for detail, with an analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Good computer literacy (with a good knowledge of Excel being particularly desirable).
- Solid understanding of, if not direct experience in leading and motivating a team.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.