Interim Asset Manager
New Year, New Job?
Why not get a new role lined up for the New Year and join an established commercial team? You could be the one to help generate income and build an investment portfolio for a London based public sector client.
Day-to-day Activities include:
- Managing client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Develops, organizes and maintains client portfolios.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities.
- Undertakes acquisitions and disposals
One of our public sector clients is looking to get someone lined up for January and are looking to interview over the next week. If you are an experienced Asset Manager with public and private sector experience this role could be perfect for you.
If you don’t have an up to date CV, don’t worry. I’d still like to hear from you either way. You can reach me on 0207 766 9000 or Katie.email@example.com
Apply for Interim Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly