Facilities Management Director
Facilities Management Director, London, c£70,000 pa (DOE)
A reputable independent property consultancy is looking for a Facilities Management Director to join the London office. The Facilities Management Director will lead the business line and take responsibility of growing the division.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of client’s properties across a broad range of asset classes. Existing clients include Investment Managers, High Net Worths & Private Investors. On joining the business the initial focus will be working across a prestigious residential estate on Central London.
Responsibilities to include:-
- Liaison with tenants, contractors and clients.
- Provision of support to building occupiers.
- Improve and implement FM strategies (to include preventative repairs & life-cycle requirements).
- Review & oversee service contracts to ensure best practice is met.
In order to be considered you WILL have:-
- A good understanding of service charge management on multi occupied properties.
- An excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety, environmental and statutory requirements.
- A proven track record in the delivery of Facilities Management across a range of asset classes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced client facing Facilities Manager looking for the next step of their career to lead a business line at an established progressive business.
Shortlisting to take place Wednesday 13th January.
Please Contact George on 020 3586 2321 for all enquiries.
Apply for Facilities Management Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly