An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious graduate or individual at the start of their career in property. If you are looking for an opportunity which is different to the world of corporate surveying practices, then please get in touch.
My client is a niche surveying practice based in Manchester City Centre with a great reputation for delivering high-quality advice on a wide range of properties across the country.
Working directly with the principal Director, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills and carry out professional work from the outset.
Key elements of the role include;
- Undertaking desktop valuations on a range of residential and commercial property throughout the country.
- Responsibility for listing and marketing commercial property.
- Arranging assessments from local agents and auctioneers.
- Negotiating with local agents / auctioneers and purchasers.
- Case management from instruction / providing desktop / appointing agents (or marketing on a sole basis) / and handling through to completion.
- Liaising with client, contractors, solicitors, other professionals and parties.
Other duties will include;
- Development / investment brokerage (site sourcing / due diligence)
- Small element of property management although this may grow.
- Social media marketing
- Networking (When possible)
- Administrative tasks (ie mailing list updating / systems management)
This is a rare and bespoke opportunity with significant opportunities to develop and progress your career - get in touch for all the details.