Development Director, Family Office
My client s a family office, with a large portfolio of commercial and residential assets across the UK, focused on London and the South East. The business is West End based and employs c 50 people
• Responsible for the delivery of high quality residential and mixed use development schemes with a focus on existing assets, land and development opportunities, both within London and the South.
• Management and consistent delivery of projects to meet the financial and sustainability
• Add significant value by applying a strong commercial awareness in leading and executing projects from the design, planning and construction phases from inception to completion.
• Prepare performance reporting and post project reviews.
• Advise the Asset Management and Investment teams on Development, refurbishment and redevelopment opportunities
• Work on all elements of the new and current schemes including appraisals, planning, feasibility, delivery and handover.
• Manage developments from conception through to completion.
You are an experienced Development Director having built your career developing major, mixed-use/commercial projects. You are a dynamic, can-do individual with excellent communication, project management and networking skills. You can comfortably lead a multidisciplinary team of external consultants and well-networked within the end user community. Technically, you are contractually savvy and comfortable with detail, focussed on producing the best outcome.