Senior Project professional - Student Accommodation
Leading Student accommodation operator and developer with a significant national portfolio.
As a result of continued growth and development they require an experienced project professional to drive forward a significant program of remedial fire works and cladding projects.
This is a 2 year FTC.
You will provide technical building fabric related advice and project management working within small close-knit property team with a HQ in central London.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Project management a significant number of projects concurrently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for assisting with the development, coordination and execution of capital projects;
- Lead and manage the development and delivery process from inception through to delivery including aftercare to a successful conclusion.
- Procuring & managing consultants and design teams in developing refurbishment & new build developments.
- Manage and coordinate the design team throughout the project life cycle including the consents process, Building Regs. & contractor procurement stages.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, quality and health and safety standards.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships; communicate and collaborate closely with internal Operational, Property & Asset Management counterparts.
- Report on project level progress and budgets, monitor consultant & contractor deliverables and address any deviations from plan.
- Hands-on, dealing with day to day and exercise professional judgement to resolve emerging difficulties.
- You must be a qualified construction project manager, with experience in mid-high rise refurbishments to be successful in this position.
- Experience of dealing with refurbishments in occupied properties will be extremely beneficial.
- You must be an excellent problem solver and have the ability to work at pace across multiple projects.
- You must have experience in JCT contracts