Portfolio Analyst - Student Accommodation
- The Portfolio Analyst will play a central role across the Investment and Asset Management functions
- The main aim is helping to deliver the firms business plan.
- Support all aspects of Portfolio Management including research, acquisitions, disposals and underwriting
- Analysis of capex/asset management initiatives,
- Support the maintenance and update of the business plan model and the presentation of key performance information
- Assess the performance of the portfolio against budget and underwriting, highlighting any points of exception or opportunity.
- Provide financial and business analysis in relation to acquisitions, forward funding/developments, and potential disposals.
- Prepare analysis of investment management initiatives for review.
- Work on the assessment and underwriting of new investment opportunities and value add initiatives.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject such as Maths, Economics, Finance,
- Ideally seeking 2-3 years relevant experience in real estate private equity, real estate investment management or asset manager
- Proven experience in an analytical role with prior real estate or property experience is essential
- Knowledge of the student sector or alternative residential / BTR or PRC sector would be an advantage
- Must have advanced excel/financial modelling (VBA / Macros etc) and can build models from scratch
- Experience of 'business modelling' including an appreciation of key accounting concept
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, well capitalised firm as part of a growing portfolio, small focussed team; lots of interaction cross the business with key stakeholders.