Our client is an exciting property company with a huge appetite for growth looking to address the UK's acute housing crisis. As a result of this growth they have ambitious targets for bringing sites through to development over the coming years. To date they have delivered 75 properties, giving new homes to nearly 1000 vulnerable adults.
If you wish to work in partnership with care providers and housing associations who operate in the Supported Living care sector, to develop high quality new homes, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our client is looking for an individual to fulfil the following criteria;
- Previous residential property industry knowledge is essential. Property acquisition experience is desired but not essential.
- An ability to progress multiple transactions (10’s), from sourcing, to bidding, to coordinating contractors, to legal conveyancing.
- Ability to source deals proactively, including from unconventional and off-market sources and Existing networks
- Complete initial analysis of quality of acquisition against present criteria, prepare Pro-forma summary document.
- To be the first point of contact for potential opportunities -Building and maintaining relationships with possible leads
Should this be an opportunity of interest do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more.
T: 0207 318 5856