Asset & Operations Manager
Viewranks Estates is a family-owned property company based in West London. We are opportunistic, entrepreneurial, and aiming to grow significantly over the next 20 years.
Our core business has been built up over the past 50 years by acquiring and holding commercial assets in West London and forms the platform from which we will build upon. Growth is generated through completing asset management initiatives, making selective property acquisitions, completing the business plans for the assets and recycling capital into the next project.
The inhouse team at Viewranks is small and members should be willing to be flexible in what tasks they undertake. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Managing Director on a day-to-day basis, assisting to deliver the overall business plan for the company and working in all areas of the business.
The role can range from tenant negations, agent instructions, property acquisitions, running planning applications, internal business planning, branding and marketing, new business ideas, corporate accounts and contributing to shareholder reporting. We will consider candidates with backgrounds in quantity surveying, development management, asset management & investment agency.
A successful candidate should be open minded in how they approach tasks, willing to learn about any aspects where experience is lacking and grow into being able to make justifiable decisions independently. The position is long term and we expect the successful candidate will grow into being a key component of the Viewranks business.
Viewranks is always willing to explore new business opportunities in other areas that have some synergy to the core company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have 5-10 years post qualified experience in commercial property.
- They should be able to demonstrate technical proficiency in a range of areas associated with commercial property, including the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, building design, planning applications, investment assessment and acquisition.
- Have an established network of good quality consultants and agents, and is willing to constantly develop this network further.
- Have experience of cashflow forecasting in Excel, general business planning and client reporting.
- Have an understanding of corporate accounts and have an interest in the internal operations of a property business.
- Be comfortable working within a client-side environment and overseeing external professional consultancy teams.
If the above sounds appealing, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com
Apply for Asset & Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly