Head of Technical
Head of Technical
Savista Developments, which launched in September 2019 and currently builds and fits out the next generation of Hallmark’s Care Homes and Santhem Residences retirement villages, is seeking a Head of Technical to join our rapidly growing team.
Savista Developments is looking to appoint a Head of Technical to run, grow and develop the technical department. An inspiration leader with attention to detail and a passion to make a difference, to their team, their projects and the impact of their work on the lives of others.
- Provide general Technical support for all Savista Developments schemes from planning to turnkey handover.
- Assist and support other departments of Construction, Commercial, Buying and Interior Design in Technical issues.
- Responsible for the project management of the post-planning Technical Team from planning approval to contract completion, to oversee the production of working drawings, building regulation submissions, warranty conditions discharge, tender and procurement of sub-contractor packages and construction information, all to an agreed procurement programme.
- Oversee the technical department budget in relation to all consultant and technical fees and provide a board report each month in relation to the budget.
You will be:
- A highly experienced technical leader, who adds real value to our team
- Ideally, have experience of the care or retirement living sector.
- Exceptional. We are building exceptional environments and we need an exceptional leader.
- Innovative. Our environments are innovative and we need the most innovative technical minds to deliver our ambitions.
- Driven to make a difference. Every decision we take ends up making a difference to the lives of others. We want passion and drive and that your integrity makes a difference to the world.
You can expect:
To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- To work with a team that is designing and building the next generation of innovative and cutting edge care and retirement environments in the market.
- Industry-leading development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard
To apply for this role, click the 'apply' button today.