Head of Planning
Head of Planning
Savista Developments, which launched in September 2019 and currently builds and fits out the next generation of Hallmark’s Care Homes and Santhem Residences retirement villages, is seeking a Head of Planning to join our rapidly growing team.
Savista Developments is looking to appoint a Head of Planning to deliver planning ready and approved projects, to lead and develop the team and deliver a pipeline of projects to build our next generation of cutting edge care and retirement facilities.
- Oversee the planning process from land identification to planning approval
- Liaise with the Land team at the acquisition stage to provide initial support and planning viability.
- To lead the planning function taking direct responsibility to produce successful planning permissions in a timely fashion.
You will be:
- A highly experienced Head of Planning, who adds real value to our team.
- Ideally, have experience of the care or retirement living sector.
- Exceptional. We are building exceptional environments and we need an exceptional leader.
- Innovative. Our environments are innovative and we need the most innovative technical minds to deliver our ambitions.
- Driven to make a difference. Every decision we take ends up making a difference to the lives of others. We want passion and drive and that your integrity makes a difference to the world.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- To work with a team that is designing and building the next generation of innovative and cutting edge care and retirement environments in the market
- Industry-leading development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
To apply for this role, click the 'apply' button today.