Principal Estate Surveyor
- The postholder has line management responsibility for: Senior Surveyor, Property Adviser, Property Negotiator
- To provide internally or, if required, procure externally all valuation and estates services in respect of the Council’s property portfolio
- Actively contribute to the preparation of Corporate Property Strategy.
- Proactively negotiate and agree heads of terms, rent reviews and lease renewals to ensure revenue streams are maximised.
- Identification and delivery of property acquisitions/disposals within prescribed timescales.
- Undertake and procure a wide range of complex estate management, capital and other property functions, project manage property activities and proactively manage staff and contractors to ensure successful project outcomes.
- To provide direction and technical advice to the Property team, effectively managing team performance to ensure all customer and compliance standards are met.
- Extensive experience of property matters, transactions, valuations, management and the general property activities of a local authority gained in the public and/or private sector, including providing high level advice
- A Fellow or Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or demonstrable experience
- Local knowledge is desirable
Should this be of interest to you or somebody you may know, do not hesitate to get in touch.
DD: 0207 318 5856