Land Manager / Head of Land - Leading National Housebuilder
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Land Manager ready for a fresh challenge or a Land Buyer looking to take the next step in their career within one of the UK’s leading housebuilders.
The group’s vision is to continue to build on its ongoing success, investing in residential development opportunities that bring value to the local communities throughout the UK and continuing to enhance the value creation and the quality of delivery.
They are a financially strong, well-positioned and reputable business. Due to the continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a Land Manager / Head of Land to work across Wales. This is an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual who wants to continue to progress their career.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Director of Land & Planning, you will identify and acquire development sites across Wales aiming at meeting the business growth plans. You will work closely with Sales, Business Development, Technical and Estimating teams in order to ensure that maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases.
You will achieve results through the following:
- Identifying, evaluating and securing land/sites for residential development on the most cost-effective basis.
- Ensuring the company’s commercial interests are best served.
- Supporting the Regional Director of Land & Planning in the identification of risks and the application of the Standing Instructions.
- Ensuring that commercial opportunities are optimised, and the company’s position is always suitably protected.
- Keeping abreast of best practice and innovations and relevant technical and planning policy; report on the likely impact to the pursuit of continuous improvement and land purchase.
- Exploring opportunities with Group companies.
What We are Looking for:
You must be an outstanding negotiator and deal maker and have an extensive network of contacts within the region.
Experience of working within the residential development sector is essential. You will be fully responsible for the strategic implementation of policies and procedures to ensure continued growth and be able to work effectively with all internal disciplines. You will also be able to demonstrate commercial awareness of the region.
- Currently operating as a Land Buyer or a Land Manager within the Residential Development sector
- Up to date Land Contacts and Planning Knowledge
- Proven track record in managing against set delivery objectives
- Land Networks in the region.
To discuss this role in the strictest confidence please contact Anna Gromadzka on 0207 970 9789, or, to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference PR/361557
More searches like this
- Construction Supervisor jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Housing & Social Supervisor jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Regeneration & Sustainability Supervisor jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Residential Investment & Development Supervisor jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Planning & Development Supervisor jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)