Up to £75,000 plus discretionary bonus
Based Greater Manchester
Cobalt are working with a dynamic Property Investor who focus on the acquisition of multi let assets across the UK. Their North West regional office is seeking a proven Development Manager to identify, plan and deliver significant capital improvement projects across the UK wide estate. Reporting to the Head of Investment, this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly experienced team in a fast growing business. The Development Manger will be focused on the largest projects and asset management opportunities, ranging from reconfiguration and refurbishment projects of existing sites through to development of new space on a speculative and pre-let basis. The appointed Development Manager will possess:
- Degree qualification or equivalent with professional qualification of MRICS; MCIOB or MAPM
- A proven track record in a development role within commercial real estate, ideally with experience of delivering industrial schemes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful projects on time and within budget, with project values of up to £5m
- Confident running projects from inception through to completion with the ability to run multiple schemes at any given time
- Will have ensured regulatory compliance regarding health and safety on site for live projects
- Will possess a comprehensive understanding of project feasibility, approval processes, planning, development and construction management
- Experience of negotiating contracts, appointing and managing consultants and 3rd party suppliers
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A full and clean driving license is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with an innovative and dynamic culture, who are investing in their assets which will enable them to become a leader in their space. My client is offering the appointed Development Manager a clear path for career progression along with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, health and life insurance.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.