Director of Property Management
4 days left
- Full Time
A leading UK property company is currently seeking a Director of Property Management to join their highly established team, based in London.
You will be responsible for working with Head of Property Management, to lead the oversight and management of one of their most prestigious clients. The portfolio consists of office, industrial and retail assets.
Key day to day responsibilities include:
- Ensure the client's asset and property management requirements and objectives are communicated and delivered to the wider team and met in an efficient manner.
- Take a hands-on role with more complex assets within the portfolio.
- Support and manage the Property Management Surveyors.
- Work closely with the FM team on multi-let assets.
- Oversee the production of service charge budgets, the running of budgets and reconciliations.
- Process and present tenant applications to the client.
- Provide positive and communicative engagement with all relevant stakeholders.
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Experience managing high profile clients with commercial assets.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
Salary will range from £70,000 - £80,000, plus car allowance, pension and private health-care.
The role will be based in Central London, however the team are currently working from home due to government regulations.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss in further detail, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Director of Property Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly