Senior Asset Manager, Real Estate
A significant fund management player with a highly recognised brand are looking to recruit a Senior Real Estate Asset Manager to be based in London.
The role will give the successful candidate the lead responsibility on more than one successfully performing portfolio, requiring broad knowledge and expertise in property and specifically, asset management.
- Through a proactive, collaborative, team-oriented approach, source, initiate, and drive value add asset management initiatives across the investment portfolio.
- Research, analysis, modelling and due diligence in the purchase and disposal of investments
- Initiate, drive, engage, influence, and collaborate across the asset to protect and enhance the long-term value of the property investment portfolio, with a focus on both financial performance and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors.
- Through a proactive approach and independent thinking, identify, originate, and execute value-add investment opportunities
- Plan, manage, and analyse asset level business plans, revenues, and costs for each asset throughout its lifecycle
- Create and enhance market relationships with managing agents, owners/principals and tenants
If you are an experienced Real Estate Asset Manager with a drive to actively contribute to adding value to a portfolio, capable of managing a portfolio that would require you to use your own initiative and be involved in a very comprehensive range of tasks that would vary day to day, this role could be for you. Candidates should ideally have an interest in Long Income.