Property Management Surveyor (On-boarding Team)
A UK based property consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Surveyor Property Manager to join their On-boarding Team based in London.
You will be responsible for carrying out due diligence for new and existing properties within a key client's portfolio, reporting into one of the Partners. The ideal candidate will also have strong understanding of financial reporting.
- Visiting sites in order to carry out inspections and providing recommendations for Landlord and Tenant matters, lease management and service delivery reporting.
- Dealing with income and cost forecasting and reporting to the finance team, as well as helping prepare and control the estate budget and other costs.
- Liaising regularly with clients, tenants, landlords, facilities teams and other third-party advisers, as well as attending key project meetings in order to provide the client with regular updates.
- Carrying out due diligence and accurate data entry and upkeep in order to facilitate new properties being brought on board.
- Monitor and update procedures as needed, and prepare any strategy and reports as and when required by the client.
- Experience in commercial property management
- Experience in lease management and due diligence
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Knowledge of RICS Service Charge Code
- Public sector knowledge ideal but not essential
- MRICS ideal but not essential
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + car allowance
If you meet all the requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please attach a CV in word format.