Senior Surveyor (Compulsory Purchase Order)
A UK based real estate consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Surveyor to join their Land Valuation team in London covering Compulsory Purchase order regulation.
You will be working directly with two Partners and supporting them with advising clients on the appropriate regulatory framework.
Support can be given to learn more specific CPO skills, if you have a background in valuations.
About the role
- Site and business valuations and relocation appraisals, as well as valuation of standing investment and development sites using Argus.
- Assisting with dispute resolution, negotiating claims, and claim preparation on behalf of owners and occupiers.
- Valuations to Market Value for red book and Land Compensation Act uses.
- Report writing and working alongside other consultants, as well as in-house teams.
- Joining client meetings and site inspections.
- Experience in valuations (RICS registered valuer ideal)
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Good research and reporting skills
- Knowledge of CPO or willingness to learn essential
- Organised and able to manage a project
Salary £40,000-£45,000 + car allowance
If you meet all the requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please attach a CV in word format.