This role will report directly into a Senior Client Accountant and will be responsible for the direct line management of 1 member of staff. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the property life cycle from mobilisation through to off boarding and accounting for property sales and transfers to new agents.
- Maintain and update property service charge year end and budget information on the database
- Ensure the maintenance of lease details on the database is performed accurately.
- Client void management to ensure cashflow is maintained
- Carry out quarterly reviews of the service charge account
- Produce Monthly/Quarterly client reports
- Ensure all rents and insurance are paid to the client in a timely manner
- Attend finance/accounts meetings both on and off site with your line manager
- Experience of working in a property accounting environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles, such as double entry, accruals and prepayments
- Ability to manage and prioritise work loads
- Advanced Microsoft office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, to work with stakeholders