Landlord and Tenant Surveyor
MRICS Landlord and Tenant Senior Surveyor / Associate
Manchester city centre
£35000-£50000 plus car
I am currently working with a reputable firm of chartered surveyors who are looking to recruit a Landlord and Tenant Senior Surveyor / Associate.
The role is varied and you will be working on all commercial property types. Your main responsibilities will include;
- Rent reviews and valuations
- Lease interpretation, restructuring, renewal and renegotiation strategy
- Advise on sublease and assignment
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence and advise on court procedures
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
The ideal candidate will be MRICS qualified with minimum 3 years PQE experience. This experience ideally is within lease advisory however a GP Surveyor with experience within valuations or ratings will also be considered. Further experience required;
- Good technical and working knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Acts
- Experience carrying out rent reviews and lease renewals for clients
- Able to work in a team and autonomously with a varied workload
- Carry out property viewings and inspections, preparing client reports and
- Clear and effective negotiator
- A strong drive for results and a proactive mindset
You will be rewarded generously for your effort with a competitive salary, car allowance, career progression and other company benefits.
Please call 07802 275 452 or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation about this role.
Apply for Landlord and Tenant Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly