Development Manager (Developer) – Thames Valley (SD)
5 days left
- Full Time
PSD are working with a Developer of high-quality offices, business parks and tech centres and require a Development Manager as they continue to grow. The business has one of the largest consented commercial landbanks in the UK and fresh investment is leading to a number of significant projects progressing.
The Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery of new developments such as business parks. You will be leading teams through feasibility, site assembly, planning, pre-letting, funding, development, delivery, marketing, sales leasing and hand over processes.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality commercial and mixed-use development schemes
- Management and consistent delivery of projects to meet financial and sustainability targets
- Add value by applying strong commercial awareness in leading and executing projects from the design, planning and construction phases from inception to completion
- Work on all aspects of new schemes including appraisals, planning, feasibility, delivery and handover
- Lead and manage diverse internal and external professional teams including project management, architects, structural engineer, QS.
- Manage the selection and appointment of leasing agents and leasing lawyers
- Develop the leasing strategy and manage its execution an oversee the marketing of the developments
Candidates will need to have good technical knowledge and track record of delivering large scale complex development projects. You will have a track record of securing planning consents, experience of delivering commercial or mixed-use developments and managing internal and external professional teams. Development Manager for developer, fund, investor or advisory practice backgrounds considered.
Apply for Development Manager (Developer) – Thames Valley (SD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly