A Property Company is seeking a Senior Analyst to join their quickly growing team in London.
Their client's portfolios consist of largely office and industrial assets around the UK and their business has now expanded to include property ownership as well.
You will be an integral part of the team working across multiple projects to provide analytical support. The work is fast paced due to the growth of the business, and they are seeking someone entrepreneurial who can work autonomously.
- Screening and analysis of new development and investment opportunities, as well as reporting any new opportunities to the directors
- Creating relationships within the industry to ensure a good working knowledge and network, as well as maintaining good client relationships and managing a wide range of personalities from both internal and external teams/partners
- Doing regular property inspections to ensure you are familiar and up to date with the portfolios
- preparing cash flow model from scratch and underwriting new acquisitions for the partners
- Research and analysis, sensitivity analysis, analysing assumptions
- Fluidity with all excel modelling, analysis, and presentation
- Experience with office or industrial assets
- Fitting in to a well-established team within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Use of Coyote systems and gaining quick market familiarity
- Ability to achieve on your own and be pro-active
- Confident in own abilities and a great work ethic
Please do not apply if you are not currently confident with your abilities to utilise excel modelling.
If you match all the requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV in word format.
Apply for Senior Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly