Portfolio Analyst - UK Industrial
4 days left
- Full Time
International Industrial and Logistics platform are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to focus on their UK properties, working closely with a large Asset Management team to deliver in-depth asset and portfolio-level analysis across Leasing, Capex, NOI, etc and all other related activities. You will also take responsibility for co-ordination and delivery of monthly reporting to the Investment Committee, as well as rigorous reporting on past, current and projected performance internally and to demanding JV Partners. It’s a fantastic time to join the company – they are very well capitalised, extremely busy and promotion is based on true meritocracy.
- Responsibility for the coordination and delivery of monthly reporting on key business priorities including portfolio growth and increasing NOI and occupancy to Investment Committee
- Discuss, challenge and optimise commercial recommendations presented by asset management teams where central referral or escalation is needed
- Perform in-depth asset and portfolio-level analysis (Leasing, Capex, NOI, etc.) and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current and projected performance
- Support local regional teams in analysing and presenting real estate proposals to the Investment Committee
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and analyse results
- Create strong commercial asset and market knowledge.
- Work with the Asset Management teams to identify specific asset and portfolio-level risks and opportunities, and create action plans based on findings
- Combine new and existing data and information to create new business insights
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets (Excel). Ability to digitize and track new information and take it all in his/her stride
- Minimum 3 years of relevant real estate experience, ideally in Portfolio or Fund Analysis, or related Asset Management analysis work. They would also consider a Commercial Valuer with very good Excel skills
- Outstanding combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills.
- A genuine interest in Industrial real estate and a good grasp of real estate investment principles
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organised, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Exceptional Excel / Powerpoint skills
Apply for Portfolio Analyst - UK Industrial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly