Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing detailed financial and market research and analysis that forms the basis for decisions on new property investments of the business.
- Screening new investment opportunities and perform asset-level and market-level due diligence.
- Preparing various complex Excel financial models including cash flow analysis, IRR’s and structuring.
- Accompany investment professionals on asset inspections and tours.
- Understand and critically evaluate the existing and potential operating characteristics of a project (Revenue, expenses, capital expenditures, tenant credit, leases).
- Communicate conclusions into a comprehensive narrative to be presented to senior management for consideration and approval. Participate in Underwriting and Investment Committee discussions.
- Analysing investment performance including maintaining and updating investment valuations and financial models as well as keeping track of relevant current market activities.
- Assisting in negotiating and preparing corresponding legal documentation including Loan and JV Agreements.
- Assisting in investment closings liaising with consultants to make sure completion mechanics run smoothly
- Meeting with asset management teams and consultants when assessing new investment opportunities and monitoring the existing portfolio.
- Providing support to the senior management in respect of liaising with Finance to fulfill ongoing reporting requirements for specific deals.
- Participate in and provide support for the ongoing asset management of each investment, including financings and refinancings, major asset-level decisions and the eventual sale of each property.
Apply for Fund Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly