Residential Asset Manager- Investment Manager
A leading Pan-European Investment Manager are progressively focussing on expanding their residential investment for the UK and now have an opportunity for a Residential Asset Manager to be part of the growth initiative.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for the management and value creation of a growing portfolio of residential assets. The assets are Private Rented Sector and Build to Rent schemes comprising new developments with existing tenants, units to launch and let and development schemes currently in the design stage. Depending on workload, some additional commercial assets may be included in the responsibilities.
• Proven track record in the Residential sector including PRS and BTR
• Over 4 years of PQE in an asset & investment management / property company / Investment agent / professional advisory firm in the real estate industry, focusing on Residential
• Client side experience preferred
• Good understanding of legislation and financial techniques related to real estate/residential investments
• Proven track record/strong understanding of Operating Company structures and Property Management from a costs/revenue perspective
• The ability to communicate openly and work effectively in a team environment.
• Educated to degree level in a business or real estate discipline
• RICS accreditation preferred