Occupancy Planner/Workplace Planning - Up to £45,000 - Essex
Occupancy Planner/Workplace Planning - Essex Based - Up to £45,000 Per Annum
One of our leading property consultancies is seeking an occupancy planner/workplace planner to join one of their corporate client accounts. The role will be working closely & embedded within the client's office where you will be provided support across an EMEA portfolio where you will be based in the office 3/4 days a week.
- To manage the capacity and demand of our client’s portfolio of space across EMEA.
- Develop planning scenarios and optimisation initiatives and assist in the development of correct space data.
- Work closely with our client’s Real Estate Director and business units on the implementation of housing strategies, Strategic planning, and Interior design.
- Workplace Consultancy, Change Management, Project Management.
- Drive integration with Facility Management, Project Management and Real Estate Transaction services.
- Full understanding of laws and regulations regarding office design/planning across EMEA and APAC regions
- Coordinates development of building-specific stacking and blocking plans, migration plans, test-fits, and sequencing of departmental moves/relocations with the local site team.