Valuation Surveyors - All Levels - Multiple Locations
Surveyor/Senior Surveyor/Associate level Valuation opportunities across multiple locations including London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham & Newcastle.
There are a number of opportunities available across Fund Valuation, Secured Lending, Commercial, Retail, Affordable Housing & Residential Valuation.
- Demonstrable depth of experience in undertaking valuation work across the UK
- Proven record in valuation of a wide range of commercial property in a number of sectors
- Experience of direct reporting to clients with good client satisfaction results
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalisation, and KEL Sigma & Developer
- Experience of enhancing business performance through use of technology (PropTech), smart working processes, and developing new business initiatives that have led to growth and profitability
- Established personal market profile with a range of clients, business and professional network
- Track record of being an active new business generator
- Fully conversant with up to date RICS Valuation - Professional Standards and financial reporting standards for UK GAAP and IFRS for valuations
- Knowledge of Automated Valuation Models (AVM) is desirable.
- Member of the RICS (MRICS/FRICS)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Driving licence