Senior Surveyor/Associate Director – Property Asset Management – London - Up to £65k
Senior Surveyor/Associate Director – Property Asset Management – London
This role is working within an asset management boutique where you will be working across a commercial, retail & industrial portfolio which is based in London. The role is paying up to £65k
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the Client's instructions.
- Procure the services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives.
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations.
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Responsible for the identification of business leads and opportunities that will convert to incremental revenue over a defined period of time
- Assist in the management and development of the team.
- Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development and coaching discussions on both a formal and informal basis.
- The running significant budgets.
- Ideally MRICS qualified.
- The position requires strong client relationship skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Practical understanding of the commercial office market
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing and familiar with the process of service charge management
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ Invictus on 07436 542 513 or email email@example.com