Senior Surveyor / Associate - Capital Markets - Senior Living/Residential
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Surveyor / Associate - Capital Markets - Senior Living / Residential
One of our clients who have a leading UK senior living department are looking to appoint an experienced Surveyor/Associate to advise on all key activity in the sector across developers, operators and funds. Based in the clients London Head Office, this is a new role and has been created on the back of the department’s activity and growth which offers a competitive package & excellent Benefits.
- Acquire & sell land
- Working as part of team to manage funding relationships
- Management of clients (funders & operators) on a ‘day to day’ basis.
- Responsibility for the management of land and funding deals – to include sourcing land, marketing opportunities, working with consultants and solicitors.
- Working as a part of a team – including delegating and managing junior members of staff.
- Preparing and issuing marketing advice – including pricing and advice on land value.
- Responsibility for consultancy reports and market led advice to clients.
- Working closely with wider business network across Residential Development, Healthcare, and regional colleagues in key locations where instructions are located.
- Unit pricing for schemes with accompanying comparable evidence and rationale.
- Manage database of land evidence for the sector.
- Degree educated / MRICS
- Relevant experience acquiring/marketing development opportunities and working as part of a team.
- A self-motivated individual that wants to help build market share.
- A highly proactive approach to business generation – an ability to identify business opportunities and leverage off them.
- Ability to assess, understand and explain drivers of value
- Manage and conclude transactions
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal are essential.
- The capacity for accuracy, attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
- Willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team. A highly collaborative approach.
- The personality to engage with other professionals and general public alike in promoting the department and building profile in a professional manner.
- Full understanding and awareness of economic, legislative, residential and commercial trends.
Apply for Senior Surveyor / Associate - Capital Markets - Senior Living/Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly