Director, Property Manager (SG)
7 days left
- Full Time
PSD are hiring for a Real Estate Property Manager to join a large organisation with an exceptional reputation. This role would suit an Associate Director looking to step up to Director.
- A Property Management Surveyor is sought to lead on Property Management matters across the portfolio.
- Reporting to the Property Director on all team issues, you will oversee the efficient running of property management and ensure all the portfolio is driven and managed to the highest level.
- Reporting on all property management issues and build a strong working knowledge of the entire portfolio.
- You will manage service charges, budgets, insurance, dilapidations, rent collection, ESG and oversight of Facilities Management.
- Report, manage and mitigate risk across the investment portfolio
- Keep up to date with relevant research and trends, political, financial, and economic news, to inform investment decision making.
- Create and enhance market relationships with managing agents, owners/principals and tenants
- Manage related third parties, e.g. consultants, managing agents and co- ordinate effectively.
Apply for Director, Property Manager (SG)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly