IT Application Project Manager (Real Estate)
- Elicit requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process mapping, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and work flow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements against available technologies.
- Utilise experience in implementing enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software vendors.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using recognised methodologies.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision.
- Be liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for effective project delivery.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource commitment, availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use industry recognised verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, time and costs.
- Measure project performance and success criteria using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to the project board as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Define a strategic adoption strategy pre-go live
- Report on project success criteria against baseline
- Deliver measured User Acceptance Criteria plans
- Ensure the benefits identified in the Business Case are delivered post-project
- Effective documentation and handover of application responsibilities and support
- Project closure including post-project review and lessons learnt
- Recent recognised project management qualification
- Business analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Risk Analysis, MoSCow, Benefit Realisation
- Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM
Apply for IT Application Project Manager (Real Estate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly