Shopping Centre - Property Manager
Due to winning new mandates over the last year, the company are looking to grow the team. The role will involve a diverse mix of clients from institutions to private property companies and you will be based out of their West End office in Central London. The role will cover London and The South East and will report into the Directors of the team.
- Setting often complex service charge budgets and reconciling end of year accounts
- Providing feedback and input to system gate keepers and custodians
- Liaising with clients on reporting requirements
- Be responsible for leading a client team
- Deliver excellent client services
- Responsible for developing the team around you
- Shopping Centre Management experience is essential
- Proven ability to delegate effectively and develop skills of co-workers
- Preferably MRICS or equivalent experience
- Numerate and technically competent
Please apply to find out more about this opportunity and the package on offer.
Apply for Shopping Centre - Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly