Operations Director – PRS/Build-to-Rent (PH)
Our client is highly successful privately real estate investor and operator. They have extensive investments, joint ventures and operations in student accommodation, multi-family housing, single-family housing, apartment blocks and later living.
As a result of further growth plans, the client wishes to recruit an Operations Director for their newly launched PRS/Build-to-Rent business and are keen to find an experience, customer focused individual from either a PRS/Build-to-Rent, later living, student accommodation or hospitality background.
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will be:
- Recommending the most appropriate operational platforms to support the vertically integrated business including technology, health and safety risk, marketing, resident engagement as well as utilities procurement.
- Leading the recruitment of key hires into the site based operational teams.
- Being responsible for all operational health & safety and statutory compliance across the portfolio.
- Ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is delivered to our residents across the portfolio.
- Developing, influencing as appropriate and maintaining strong working relationships with key external advisors, consultants and third-party managers. Ensuring all Assets under Management (AUM) within the platform are managed in line with the asset’s strategic business plan
- Keeping up to date with new developments across the fields of operational management, residential management trends and health and safety
- Supporting our client’s senior leadership team across other operational platforms, as required
The new Operations Director will have:
- A background of undertaking a similar Operations Director role from working across one of PRS/ Build-to-Rent, affordable housing, later living, student accommodation or hospitality. A genuine interest in PRS/Build-to-Rent is essential.
- A mind-set of customer service and customer experience.
- A strong operational skill-set being fully adept in current health and safety issues and operational risk management.
- Commercially astute with the ability to negotiate contract terms and contract principles
- An exceptional customer facing attitude will be required along with being a confident and uplifting character
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a new PRS brand and work with an established real estate investor and operator. As the leader of the new brand, it represents a wonderful chance to build a reputation as an innovative and effective creator of well backed PRS/Build-to-Rent business.