Head of Design - Modular Construction - Nottinghamshire
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Design to work for a leading Modular Construction company.
This is an opportunity to join a reputable and forward-thinking company and be part of its continuous growth and success. Due to the sustained increase in a number of large projects in the pipeline, this company is currently looking to expand its delivery capability with immediate effect with the appointment of a Head of Design.
As a member of the company’s Technical team, you will be responsible for managing the design and bid department, processes and teams, managing multiple construction projects simultaneously, ensuring successful delivery of projects from conception to completion across diversified sectors including residential, education, commercial and industrial.
- Managing the design and bid teams covering all developments.
- Managing the project accounts, setting deadlines and fee proposal ensuring there is no drift.
- Leading offsite design solutions and innovating the client offering.
- Leading the technical design process ensuring that the commercial, contractual, programme/time is adhered to.
- Supporting and consulting the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design.
- Ensuring the design process and solutions adheres to the current legislation standards and codes of practice.
- Managing internal and external relationships with design teams, procurement, production and specialist advisers.
An ideal candidate has experience in managing Design department, leading multiple large-scale projects from conception to completion across varied sectors and methods of construction. He/she will also possess:
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of a construction project
- Construction qualifications desirable (RIBA, Meng, RICS etc.)
- Proficiency in using 2 & 3D CAD / other 3D modelling software such as Revit, Vertex and Tekla as necessary and BIM (Building Information Modeling).
- Track record of success managing a Design Team - either an architectural or construction background.
- Thorough knowledge of BOPAS and NHBC accreditations as well as fire safety etc
- Experience being the number one Design Lead on various residential, commercial, education, and industrial projects.
- Strong commercial and communication skills; liaising with clients, consultants and various pre-construction & construction teams
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact me in confidence at email@example.com
Apply for Head of Design - Modular Construction - Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Project Manager jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Project Management Project Manager jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Regeneration & Sustainability Project Manager jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Residential Investment & Development Project Manager jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Technical Project Manager jobs in Nottinghamshire